The Committee will serve for a 2-year term, and will be composed of a Chair, Vice Chair and 5 members, who at the end of the period could be reelected.
- Chair: Chuong Pham (USA)
- Vice Chair: Jay Warwick (USA)
- Member 1: Wilmar Alvarado Castillo (Costa Rica)
- Member 2: Antonio Villanueva Camarena (Mexico)
- Member 3: Junior Maciel (Brazil)
- Member 4: Benjamin Maldonado (Dominican Rep)
- Member 5: Geovanny García Rodríguez (Mexico)
Among the responsibilities they will have, are, evaluate events of the region, establish competition and management overall and supervise the development of competition equipment and protocol.
Also, the Committee will have the responsibility of dealing with studying the requirement for further improvements of the organization and management of Taekwondo competitions and ensure the quality of them.
“Our goal is to have exemplary and successful events for the benefit of our Pan Am region. With this group of professionals, I’m pretty sure that we will organize and manage top class events that will give the best stage for our athletes and also, this will make athletes from other continental unions join our competitions”, said Juan Manuel Lopez, PATU President.