In this unique and innovative competition format, MASTKD joins the Spanish Taekwondo Federation (RFET), to announce this International Open, which comes to break down with everything done so far until now and is designed to give an opportunity for Kyorugi’s competitors to be able to demonstrate their technical skills.
To participate in the event, which includes division from 4 years old to Senior divisions, is necessary send recorded videos by the participants with the skill tests of Kyorugi techniques that are specified for each age and weight division, with a video tutorial that describes each test.
Cut off system will be used as competition format, with a preliminary round and a final round, on which a total of 2 or 3 different exercises according to the division, should be performed (record 3 videos), in order to reach the final.
• FROM 4 TO 6 YRS OLD – Born in 2014/2015/2016 (not separated by weight)
• FROM 7 TO 8 YRS OLD – Born in 2012/2013 (not separated by weight)
• FROM 9 TO 10 YRS OLD – Born in 2010/2011 (registration based on approximate weight)
• FROM 11 TO 12 YRS OLD – Born in 2008/2009 (registration based on approximate weight)
• CADET – Born in 2006/2007 (registration based on approximate weight)
• JUNIOR – Born in 2003/2004/2005 (registration based on approximate weight)
• SENIOR – Born in 2002 or before (registration based on approximate weight)
How to upload videos to YouTube
Format to attach the video links at the registration form “URL” – read the guideline carefully (must be separated by a “comma” (,):
URL_VIDEO_ELIMINATORIA_1, URL_VIDEO_ELIMINATORIA_2, URL_VIDEO_FINAL
FROM 4 TO 6 YRS OLD
• Preliminary round: https://youtu.be/cc38KDX3LJ4
• Final round: https://youtu.be/dw6wmZFf428
FROM 7 TO 8 YRS OLD
• Preliminary round 1: https://youtu.be/q_ogMtIrIWY
• Preliminary round 2: https://youtu.be/xnbM77PCPiI
• Final round: https://youtu.be/6Ty6DBJ2f4A
Cadet, Junior and Senior
• Preliminary round 1: https://youtu.be/lPpWmyNU3IY
• Preliminary round 2: https://youtu.be/DZrf0Rvi0L4
• Final round: https://youtu.be/WpNBatb-d8k
Find all the information here.
Mail: [email protected]
Tel.: +34 620 55 06 11.